- Blood Drive – 11/28/23 Prince of Peace Linwood
- PUBLIC NOTICE 7/10/23 Board of County Road Commissioners
- Parents Guide to Fentanyl
- Bay County Press Release – Gypsy Moth Program Name Changing to Forest Sustainability Program
- Affordable Connectivity Program
- Mosquito Control Schedule
- Senior Guidance
- Heavenly Rest Cemetery
- Mailbox Maintenance
- Bay County Road Commission
Volunteers are needed for the Recreation Committee in Kawkawlin Township. We’re looking for ambitious people willing to improve the recreational opportunities in the Township. For information, please call 989-686-8710 or stop into the Office at 1836 E Parish Rd.
Bay Metro Transportation
For information regarding the new bus routes go to BayMetro.com
Street Lights Out?
If a street light is out near you, please call Consumers Energy at 1-800-477-5050 or go to ConsumersEnergy.com to report it being out. Be ready to give cross streets or address nearest to the outage. Thank you for helping keep the lights lit.
Republic Waste Management
Phone: 1-810-768-2220 Teresa
- Waste Container Placement
- Recycling Container Items
- 2024 Yard Waste/Recycling Calendar
- 2023 Yard Waste/Recycling Calendar